Saturday, January 4, 2014

Love this sweater!







Happy new year ! 
I don't know what is wrong this year with this weather? I walked in sweater today, without scarf, cap or gloves. I want snow, snow, and snow, I want real winter. 
So, today I wore this big comfy sweater and brown leather pants. Like I already said in previous posts: skinny pants and wide shirts, sweaters is outfit that I love the most. I wanted to feel more feminine, and the key was in those boots with heels. Not too high, 'cause I was out for 4 hours, just walking. And shopping- sale time :) 

12 comments:

  1. Happy New Year xDD

    Loving the sweater, im ok with no snow, i lost my gloves xp

    xx
    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odličan mi je džemper i čitav outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty!! Lovely photos and nice blog!! <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know!! :)
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marama ti divno stoji, a ti si stvarno prelijepa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ovo mi je fenomenalno! mnogo volim tvoj stil :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ovo mi je totalno zanimljivo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Preslatka kombinacija!!!!
    Ta traka mi je zakon :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit!
    hair <3
    kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. dzemper je predobar :) sve pohvale :)
    http://fashiondiseaseeee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. nikad nisam bio ovoliko iznenadjen ,svaka cast dalinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your jumper! looks great with those trousers!

    ReplyDelete