Sunday, February 15, 2015

Oversized Coat..

 I am wearing:
Coat: Waikiki
Shoes: Kitten
Sunglasses: Miu Miu
Skirt: Handmade









This great coat is XXL size. And yes, it's my mother's coat, I look incredible :) Me and myself are so lucky because of this trend called "oversized".. 
For some people it might look clumsy, but for me, oversized clothes is very hot, especially on skinny girls.. What body is hidden under that oversized things, knows your imagination. 
Sunny day, so let's break winter time with some joyful colors :) And yes, I think that is first time for me to wear pink :$ Hope you like it :)

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous colors combo, i never dressed long coat with a long skirt...The result is impeccable!
    kiss
    www.theladycracy.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Svidja mi se kaput, predivna si. Siugurno je slikano na Alipasinu, komsinice smo a jos i uz to bloggerke. <3

    the-amyrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice coat ! I like it ! and your sunnies are totally perfect !

    http://takeitandwearit.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is a great outfit! I love the color combo and your attitude! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting outfit! i love the color of the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Odlicno! Super post

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete