Saturday, July 26, 2014

Navy!




Watch: Cotton
Shirt: ZARA
Skirt: No name
Snickers: Victory







I am so happy when I get up and see sun through my window. When is so hot outside, what is better to wear than white colors? My mum wore this skirt when she was young, and now I can wear it, and it is super cool. Of course, it is a little bit elegant and maybe it will be better to wear it on heels and blouses, but I like it to combine with everything that come on my mind. So, this blue snickers and blue bag were my answer. Hope you like it :)

6 comments:

  1. meni je super tako, a i tenice su sjajne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great backpack!

    ♡ Would be so happy to see you up on hug-you.com as well ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post! And I love your blog:)
    I am now following you on Bloglovin, follow me back?:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191
    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit. It is so cool and fresh looking!!:)

    ReplyDelete